Tanya Zangaglia, M.D.
- State that near perfect adherence (>90-95%) is the goal for HIV – infected patients.
- Identify at least three factors related to adherence.
- Identify three potential barriers to adherence.
- State the importance of discussion of adherence & the development of antiretroviral resistance with clients.
The target audience is MD, NP, PA, RN, DDS, PharmD interested in HIV/HCV/STD continuing medical education.
This course was approved for CME and CNE credit on 2/27/2013 and will terminate 2/27/2016.
The School of Public Health, University at Albany is accredited by the Medical Society of the State of New York (MSSNY) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The School of Public Health, University at Albany designates this enduring material for a maximum of 1 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
The School of Public Health, University at Albany is an approved provider of continuing nurse education by the Massachusetts Association of Registered Nurses, Inc., an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
This offering is approved for 1 nursing contact hours.
Policies and standards of MSSNY require that speakers and planners for CME activities disclose any relevant financial relationships they may have with commercial interests whose products, devices or services may be discussed in the content of a CME activity.
Tanya D. I. Zangaglia, MD has no relevant financial relationships to disclose.
- This online video and post-activity evaluation are one hour in length.
- After you complete the video portion of this educational activity there will be a post-activity evaluation and quiz.
- You must pass the quiz with a score of 80% or higher to receive the CE certificate. You are given two attempts to pass the quiz. If failed you need to watch the presentation again and retake the quiz.
- If successful, you will be provided instructions to print your CE certificate at the completion of this activity.