Laura H. Bachmann, MD, MPH
Associate Professor of Medicine
Wake Forest University Health Sciences, Winston-Salem, NC
The 10th Annual American Conference for the Treatment of HIV (ACTHIV) was held April 28-30, 2016 in Dallas, TX. The Conference was supported by funding from the Clinical Education Initiative, New York State Department of Health, AIDS Institute; and from the HIV Medicine Association (HIVMA). The conference and this web archive were supported by educational grants from Bristol-Myers Squibb; Gilead Sciences; Janssen Therapeutics, Division of Janssen Products, LP; Merck & Co.; and ViiV Healthcare.
- http:// www.cdc.gov/std http:// www.cdc.gov/std
- http://www.stdptc.org http://www.stdptc.org
- http://www.nnptc.org http://www.nnptc.org
- Sena AC, Wolff M, Martin DH, et al. Predictors of serological cure and Serofast State after treatment in HIV- negative persons with early syphilis. Clin Infect Dis. Dec 2011;53(11):1092-1099.
- Workowski KA and Bolan GA. Sexually Transmitted Diseases Treatment Guidelines, 2015. MMWR Recomm Rep 2015;64(No. RR 3):1-138.
- Bachmann L, et al. Nucleic acid amplification tests for diagnosis of Neisseria gonorrhoeae oropharyngeal infections. J Clin Micro. 2009;47:902-907.
- Marcus JL, et al. Infections missed by urethral-only screening for chlamydia or gonorrhea detection among men who have sex with men. Sex Transm Dis. Oct 2011;38:922-4.
- Kissinger P, Adamski A. Trichomoniasis and HIV interactions: a review. Sex Transm Infect. 2013;89(6):426-33.
- Miller MR, Nyirjesy P. Refractory Trichomoniasis in HIV-positive and HIV-negative Subjects. Curr Infect Dis Rep 2011;13:595-603.
- Schwebke JR, et al. Molecular testing for Trichomonas vaginalis in women: results from a prospective U.S. clinical trial. J Clin Microbiol. Dec 2011:4106-4111.