Rajesh T. Gandhi, MD
Associate Professor of Medicine
Harvard Medical School
The enduring material is jointly provided by William Beaumont Hospital, American Academy of CME, Inc., and the American Conference for the Treatment of HIV (ACTHIV).
The 10th Annual American Conference for the Treatment of HIV (ACTHIV) was held April 28-30, 2016 in Dallas, TX. The Conference was supported by funding from the Clinical Education Initiative, New York State Department of Health, AIDS Institute; and from the HIV Medicine Association (HIVMA). The conference and this web archive were supported by educational grants from Bristol-Myers Squibb; Gilead Sciences; Janssen Therapeutics, Division of Janssen Products, LP; Merck & Co.; and ViiV Healthcare.
- Cohen MS, et al. Prevention of HIV-1 Infection with Early Antiretroviral Therapy. N Engl J Med 2011;365:493-505.
- Skarbinski J, et al. Human Immunodeficiency Virus Transmission at Each Step of the Care Continuum in the United States. JAMA Intern Med. 2015;175(4):588-596.
- The INSIGHT START Study Group. Initiation of Antiretroviral Therapy in Early Asymptomatic HIV Infection. N Engl J Med. 2015;373:795-807.
- Guidelines for the Use of Antiretroviral Agents in HIV-1-Infected Adults and Adolescents available at: https://aidsinfo.nih.gov/guidelines/html/1/adult-and-adolescent-treatment-guidelines/0
- See also posters and abstracts from meetings cited in presentation.