Parya Saberi, PharmD, MAS
University of California
The enduring material is jointly provided by William Beaumont Hospital, American Academy of CME, Inc., and the American Conference for the Treatment of HIV (ACTHIV).
The 10th Annual American Conference for the Treatment of HIV (ACTHIV) was held April 28-30, 2016 in Dallas, TX. The Conference was supported by funding from the Clinical Education Initiative, New York State Department of Health, AIDS Institute; and from the HIV Medicine Association (HIVMA). The conference and this web archive were supported by educational grants from Bristol-Myers Squibb; Gilead Sciences; Janssen Therapeutics, Division of Janssen Products, LP; Merck & Co.; and ViiV Healthcare.
- AASLD HCV Guidance: http:// www.hcvguidelines.org/full-report-view
- EASL Recommendations: http://www.easl.eu/medias/cpg/HEPC-2015/Full-report.pdf
- VA HCV website: http:// www.hepatitis.va.gov/provider/index.asp ?
- WHO HCV Guidelines: http://www.who.int/hiv/pub/hepatitis/hepatitis-c-guidelines/en/
- University of Liverpool HCV drug-drug interactions: http://www.hep-druginteractions.org
- University of Liverpool HIV drug-drug interactions: http://www.hiv-druginteractions.org
- Toronto General Hospital HCV drug-drug interaction tables: http://www.hcvdruginfo.ca/
- Indiana University CYP drug interaction table: http://www.Medicine.iupui.edu/clinpharm/ddis