Rajesh T. Gandhi, MD
Associate Professor of Medicine
Harvard Medical School
- Individualize initial antiretroviral therapy for a person with HIV infection
- Evaluate new options for treating HIV
The enduring material is jointly provided by Beaumont Health, American Academy of CME, Inc., and the American Conference for the Treatment of HIV (ACTHIV).
The 13th Annual American Conference for the Treatment of HIV (ACTHIV) was held April 11-13, 2019 in Miami, FL. The Conference was supported by the Clinical Education Initiative, New York State Department of Health, AIDS Institute. The conference and this web archive were supported by educational grants from Gilead Sciences; Janssen Therapeutics, Division of Janssen Products, LP; Merck & Co., and ViiV HealthCare.
Hardware/Software Requirements To access this activity hardware and software requirements are noted below.
Windows Requirements: • Operating system: Windows XP Service Pack 2 or later • Browser: Internet Explorer 7 or later, Mozilla Firefox 2.5 or later • Internet connection: DSL, cable modem, or other high-speed connection • Flash: Adobe Flash Player 9 or later
Macintosh Requirements: • Operating system: Mac OS X v10.3 or later • Browser: Mozilla Firefox 2.5 or later • Internet connection: DSL, cable modem, or other high-speed connection • Flash: Adobe Flash Player 9 or later
Copyright 2019. American Academy of CME, Inc., Beaumont Health, and American Conference for the Treatment of HIV.
- Guidelines for the Use of Antiretroviral Agents in Adults and Adolescents with HIV. Available at: https://aidsinfo.nih.gov/guidelines/html/1/adult-and-adolescent-arv/0
- AIDSinfo® HIV/AIDS Guidelines: E-Learning Course. Available at: https://aids.nlm.nih.gov/aidsinfo-guideline-course
- The INSIGHT START Study Group. Initiation of Antiretroviral Therapy in Early Asymptomatic HIV Infection. N Engl J Med. 2015;373:795-807. Available at: https://aids.nlm.nih.gov/aidsinfo-guideline-course
- Saag MS, et al. Antiretroviral Drugs for Treatment and Prevention of HIV Infection in Adults: 2018 Recommendations of the International Antiviral Society-USA Panel. JAMA. 2018;320(4):379-396. Available at: https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jama/article-abstract/2688574
- Key to HIV Drug Name Abbreviations. AIDSinfo. Available at: https://aidsinfo.nih.gov/guidelines/html/1/adult-and-adolescent-arv/292/drug-name-abbreviations
- HIV Drug Interactions. University of Liverpool. Available at: https://www.hiv-druginteractions.org/checker