X-Express: Buprenorphine Prescribing for Beginners
Time: 4:00 PM-5:00 PM
Speaker: Judy Griffin, MD, Director of Research, REACH Medical, Program Director, Rural Health Equity Training Collaborative Faculty, Cayuga Medical Center Internal Medicine Residency Program
A tailored training for rural health providers
- Describe the goals and principles of buprenorphine treatment for opioid use disorder
- Explain the new trianing requirements in order to prescribe buprenorphine
- Discuss the pharmacology of buprenorphine as compared with other medications for opioid use disorder
- Review best practices for initiation, dose stabilization, maintenance and discontinuation
- Discuss clinical cases that demonstrate how buprenorphine treatment can be delivered in various clinical settings
CME & CNE Available!
To Register: click here!