X-Express: Buprenorphine Prescribing for Beginners
Time: 8:00 AM-9:00 AM
Jessica Merlin, MD, PhD, MBA, Associate Professor of Medicine, University of Pittsburgh
Katie Fitzgerald Jones, APN, ACHPN, Nurse Practitioner, Veterans Affairs, Boston
A tailored training for Palliative Care Providers
- Describe the goals and principles of buprenorphine treatment for opioid use disorder
- Explain the new training requirements in order to prescribe buprenorphine
- Discuss the pharmacology of buprenorphine as compared with other medications for opioid use disorder
- Review best practices for initiation, dose stabilization, maintenance and discontinuation
- Discuss clinical cases that demonstrate how buprenorphine treatment can be delivered in various clinical settings
CME, CNE & CPE Available!
To register: Click here!