Universal Hepatitis C Screening among Pregnant Persons to Reduce Stigma and Advance Elimination
Time: 4:30 PM-5:30 PM
Speaker: Tatyana Kushner, MD, MSCE, Assistant Professor of Medicine, Division of Liver Diseases, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai
- Describe NYSDOH Clinical Guidelines for Pregnancy and HCV, and the rationale for universal HCV screening among pregnant persons
- Discuss clinical management of pregnant persons who screen positive for HCV
- Review HCV screening and treatment recommendations for infants born to mothers living with HCV
- Review the connection between HCV and substance use among pregnant persons
- Understand stigma and bias associated with HCV and substance use among pregnant persons, and identify methods to reduce them
- List New York State resources for the clinical management of pregnant persons with HCV and SUD
CME & CNE Available!
To Register: Click Here!
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org