- STD ECHO
- HIV ECHO
- STD Resources
- Popular Topics
Frequently viewed learning modules.
- RSS Feeds
The latest resources delivered right to you.
Connect with us.
Join our professional network group.
News regarding HIV, HCV, STDs.
- HIV Guidelines
HIV Clinical Resources provided by the NYSDOH AIDS Institute in collaboration with the Division of Infectious Diseases, John Hopkins University.
- Related Sites
Other websites related to training.
- Archived Newsletters
View archived newsletters.
- New York State Expanded HIV Testing (EHT) Project
Be a part of ending the HIV epidemic in New York State. NYS is on a mission to expand HIV testing by building the capacity of emergency departments and laboratories. Through partnership and collaboration, NYS hospitals can expand testing, engage HIV positive patients in continuous care and make a difference in the epidemic.
- PrEP Online Resources - Interactive Case Simulation, Learning Modules, and Clinical Guidelines
PrEP is the third point of Governor Andrew Cuomo's plan to end the AIDS epidemic in New York State.
- New York State PrEP/PEP Provider Voluntary Directory
In an effort to increase access to HIV pre-exposure prophylaxis (PrEP) and post-exposure prophylaxis (PEP), the New York State Department of Health AIDS Institute (NYSDOH AI) is compiling a list of providers that prescribe PrEP/PEP for a voluntary directory. The NYSDOH AI supports the addition of PrEP/PEP to the menu of evidence-based interventions to prevent HIV transmission.
- HCV (Hepatitis C) Resources
- This Month in HIV Webinar Series
- Case Simulation (Browser-based)
- HIV Education & Training Programs
HIV, sexually transmitted infection (STI) and viral hepatitis training across New York State for non-physician health and human services providers who offer HIV, STI and viral hepatitis prevention, testing, care, and support services.
- MATx App to support medication assisted Treatment of Opioid Use Disorder
- Updated HHS Perinatal Antiretroviral Treatment Guidelines Released
- Payment Options for Post-Exposure Prophylaxis Following Non-Occupational Exposures Including Sexual Assault (nPEP)